Are you looking for summer work only? Or are you open to a year- round opportunity that aligns with the schedule of Greenville County schools? You have the option of applying for Part-Time or Full-Time for this opportunity!
Administrative Coordinator’s Position Description
Summary of Duties: The Summer Enrichment Coordinator oversees managing after-school initiatives such as: homework, enrichment, snack, and recreational activities designed for children to enhance their potential and skills. The Administrative Coordinator will monitor and collect data about student performance, collaborating with the After School Teachers and RFCCD’s students’ teachers. The After School Administrative Coordinator will communicate with parents as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Christian in belief.
· Holds a bachelor’s degree in education.
· Experience working with elementary-aged school children.
· Possess the ability to follow written and oral directions.
· Knowledge and experience with personal computers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Proficient in Audio and Visual technology.
· Team leader/player and trainer.
· Is always a professional.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Work with Summer Enrichment Teachers, Program Educators, Administrative Coordinator, and Program Developer to make appropriate referrals as needed.
· Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, and community contacts.
· Committed, Capable, and Competent person.
· Conscientious, self-starter, and independent.
· Punctual, trustworthy, accountable, and meticulous in details.
· Ability to maintain RFCCD student information and records confidentially.
· Ability to perform responsibilities in an objective and unbiased manner.
Work Schedule: The Year-round work schedule follows Greenville County Schools Academic Student Calendar. Summer Enrichment Program will run from June 5th through July 28th, daily from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Salary: Summer Enrichment Program Coordinator will be paid $15.00 per hour.