Are you looking for summer work only? Or are you open to a year- round opportunity that aligns with the schedule of Greenville County schools? You have the option of applying for Part-Time or Full-Time for this opportunity!
Summer Enrichment Program Bus Driver’s Position Description
Summary of Duties: The Summer Enrichment Program Bus Drivers are responsible for picking up students at their morning locations and delivering them safely to the Reedy Fork Center for Community Development. The Summer Enrichment Program Bus Drivers are responsible for ensuring proper vehicle maintenance, observing safety and traffic rules, and maintaining order among students while they are on the bus.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Christian in belief.
· Holds a high school diploma or GED.
· Has a valid CDL license.
· Has a clean driving record.
· Holds previous experience as a bus driver.
· Experience working with elementary-aged school children.
· Knowledge of first aid procedures.
· Is always a professional.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Work with Summer Enrichment Program, Program Educators, Administrative Coordinator, and Program Developer to make appropriate referrals as needed.
· Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, and community contacts.
· Committed, Capable, and Competent person.
· Conscientious, self-starter, and independent.
· Punctual, trustworthy, accountable, and meticulous in details.
· Ability to maintain RFCCD student information and records confidentially.
· Ability to perform responsibilities in an objective and unbiased manner.
*Bus drivers could be responsible for security during the school day.
Work Schedule: The Year-round work schedule follows Greenville County Schools Academic Calendar. Summer Enrichment Program will run from June 5th through July 28th, daily from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Salary: After School Bus Drivers will be paid $17.00 per hour.
To apply, please email your resume to Info@flatfeehiring.com with this position as the subject line.