We are seeking a Business Continuity Analyst with experience in Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to join our team. The Business Continuity Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the potential impact of various business disruptions and developing strategies to minimize their impact on our organization. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders across the company to identify critical business functions, systems, and processes, and develop recovery plans that enable the organization to continue operating in the event of a disaster.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify critical business functions, systems, and processes, and evaluate their potential impact in the event of a disruption.
- Develop Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRPs) to ensure the organization can continue to operate in the event of a disruption.
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization to identify critical dependencies and establish recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) for each critical function, system, and process.
- Develop and maintain a Business Continuity Management (BCM) framework that is aligned with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular Business Continuity testing exercises to ensure the effectiveness of the BCPs and DRPs.
- Develop and deliver training and awareness programs to ensure that all employees understand their roles and responsibilities in the event of a disaster.
- Conduct risk assessments and make recommendations to senior management to minimize the impact of potential disruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Strong knowledge of BCM frameworks, methodologies, and standards (e.g., ISO 22301, NIST SP 800-34, BCI Good Practice Guidelines).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with teams across the organization.
- Certification in Business Continuity (e.g., CBCP, MBCI, ABCP) is highly desirable.
Salary: $100,000 annually
- Travel: up to 10%
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full time
- Must pass company background check