Flat Fee Recruiting is seeking a qualified Delivery Driver/Installation Technician to work based out of Charlotte, NC and may travel in a company vehicle up to 120-mile radius of Charlotte. This team member will work closely with many inner office teams as well as with our customers. The key functions of this role are to prepare equipment for delivery, load and complete deliveries to clients, and provide exceptional customer service in customer interactions. The Delivery Driver/Installation Technician will work independently while having the ability to work and communicate across other teams and customers to provide necessary information.
- Prepare equipment for delivery
- Drive delivery truck (no CDL required) and communicate appropriate service needs
- Coordinate with other inner office teams on equipment readiness and calendar availability
- Load equipment and deliver to customer location within a timely manner
- Remove necessary equipment and assist field service technician with installation if necessary
- Maintain workstation and assist in warehouse assistance between deliveries and setups
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver license required
- Detail and Deadline Oriented
- Should have strong knowledge of using a PC, the Microsoft Suite software platforms.
- Adaptable to a changing work environment and or duties
- Ability to follow directions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires standing, walking, reaching, stooping.
- May require occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shift · Monday to Friday
Salary: $15 – $16 per hour
Benefits: · 401(k) · Dental insurance · Health insurance · Paid time off · Vision insurance