Job Responsibilities (for Multiple Assigned Clients):
· Accounting, Invoicing, and Reconciliations.
· Monthly Financial Reporting.
· Annual Budgeting.
· Annual Form 990 Preparation for assigned non-profit clients.
· At least one year of non-profit and/or governmental accounting experience, including with grants.
· A minimum of three years of accounting and/or auditing experience.
· Three years of comprehensive QuickBooks experience, including using Reports functionality.
· Excellent Excel skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience with working with multiple clients at one time in a professional services firm.
· Experience developing detailed budgets
· QuickBooks Online experience
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Flexible Schedule, mostly working from home office.
· 10-20 hours per week, based on client needs. More hours are needed in the first two weeks of each month.
· PTO only.