The Registered Nurse (RN) works as part of a healthcare team by providing nursing and public health care services in a professional, efficient and safe manner. In addition to assisting in planning and implementing care interventions, nurses will have the opportunity to provide medical attention, emotional support, and home health care for children, adolescents, and/or adults with a wide range of generalized to complex illnesses. The ideal candidate will be a leader by example and demonstrate a passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
To succeed, you will need to be confident working alongside all levels of management and be comfortable with patients from diverse backgrounds. As a member of our healthcare team, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and the development of skills are respected and where you will feel appreciated.
- Under general supervision, provides safe and effective nursing and personal care to patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy.
- Implements care in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent, and continuous manner based on the plan of care.
- Monitors patient’s vital signs, such as blood pressure, breathing and heart rate, and initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with non-medical staff to ensure execution of developed treatment plans.
- Explains treatment procedures, medications, and physicians’ instructions to the patient’s family and caregivers.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate form.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient data.
- Performs in crisis/emergency while maintaining a positive/calm approach.
- Keeps clinic workflow moving, focusing on productivity and efficiency, including ensuring exam room is set up, and ordering supplies and vaccines to ensure correct supply is on hand.
- Performs other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of Legacy Healthcare Advantage.
What We are looking for:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State Licensing Board.
- CPR certification from an approved organization or the ability to obtain within a specified time range.
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety, and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices.
- Knowledge of head-to-toe nursing evaluation for decision making/problem-solving.
- Demonstrate empathy, caring and self-confidence; ability to pay attention to details, resulting in thorough follow-through.
Personal Attributes and Attitude:
- A professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with patients.
- Strong initiative and drive with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic work environment.
- High level of interpersonal, communication (oral and written), organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to understand people’s reactions.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Team player and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Why work with us?
- Supportive, high-achieving, and professional team within a stable and growing organization.
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Competitive starting pay and benefits
- An innovative and effective approach to care
- Excellent company culture
Compensation and Benefits:
- $28.00- $35.00 per hour paid weekly
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Cancer/Specified-Disease insurance
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Full Health Insurance – including coverage for expenses health insurance doesn’t cover; insurance plan that covers costs above and beyond traditional health insurance policies.
- An account with MeMD™ from Aflac.
- Access to a 24/7 doctor via telemedicine.
- On-demand access to a board-certified, U.S.-licensed medical provider from almost any location.
- Get a confidential diagnosis, along with a personalized treatment plan, including prescriptions for common medications using your phone or computer.
- Treatment for abrasions, bruises, minor headaches, arthritic pains, allergies, hives, skin infections, bites and stings, colds, fever, sore throat, cough, congestion, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, urinary tract infections, eye infections, conjunctivitis, and body aches.
- First Sun Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Unlimited consultation regarding, but not limited to, co-worker relationships, discrimination and harassment, burnout, business travel, job insecurity and workplace change information.
- Unlimited consultation services to assist with planning for or responding to sudden or traumatic events such as workplace violence, robbery or death.
- Counseling regarding, but not limited to, relationship issues, stress, coping with change, grief and loss, family and marital issues, adjustment disorder, depression, anxiety and domestic violence.
- Coaching and counseling regarding, but not limited to, drug and alcohol use, mandated referrals, drugfree workplace issues, eating disorders and gambling.
- Confidential household money management consultation on issues such as reorganizing the family budget, dealing with a financial crisis, or becoming a more informed consumer.
- On-demand access to digitally delivered content, tools and support address concerns such as depression, anxiety, job stress, work conflict and work life balance.
- Free legal consultations available telephonically or in-person; consultation services are provided by licensed attorneys.