We are looking for a Plumbing Dispatcher to join our team!!
- Maintains the service technician, plumber and electrician schedules and dispatches technicians to service calls.
- Enters service calls, schedules calls, and generates call debriefing with technicians daily.
- Maintains customer database, ensuring complete, accurate, and updated entry of information.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding company schedule and requested lead times, equipment service, and service invoicing, and general inquiries.
- Responds to technician requests both by online and phone.
- Follows up and schedules preventative maintenance service appointments.
- Reviews completed service work orders for accuracy.
- Collects payments from customers and businesses.
- Effectively manages conflict resolution with clients through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Always maintains a professional image by following safety policies and procedures, abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics and maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum two years of experience in related industry dispatch and coordination.
- Geographical knowledge of the service area and/or map reading skills.
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Educational/certification requirements: GED or High School Diploma.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5 pm; Some on call weekends.
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour