Flat Fee Recruiting is looking for skilled Production Associates.
The ideal candidate is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. They will be a team player, as their tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- Packing final products into boxes
- Labeling finished goods
- Labeling boxes for shipping
- Stack items on pallets
Skills and Abilities:
Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Candidates should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
Hours: 6:00 am – 4:40 pm, M-F
Salary: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour