Are you looking for summer work only? Or are you open to a year- round opportunity that aligns with the schedule of Greenville County schools? You have the option of applying for Part-Time or Full-Time for this opportunity!
Early Childhood Job Description
Summary of Duties: The Summer Enrichment Program Teacher is accountable for the care and supervision of children during the RFCCD After School Initiative timeframe. Primary responsibilities include the safety and well-being of children in their care and providing instruction and educational support. Summer Enrichment Program Teacher implements RFCCD’s enrichment curriculum, gives classwork assistance, provides adequate technological support, recreation management, and aid in students’ social, emotional, physical, and intellectual well-being. Summer Enrichment Program are responsible for maintaining students’ progress assessments and communication with students, parents, and teachers about progress, concerns, or other pertinent information.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Christian in belief.
· Bachelor’s degree in education.
· Possesses excellent leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills.
· Collaboration and time management skills alongside adaptability and continuous improvement.
· Is always a professional.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Work with Program Educators, Administrative Coordinator, and Program Developer to make appropriate referrals as needed.
· Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and board and leadership teams.
· Advanced knowledge and experience with personal computers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Proficient in Audio and Visual technology.
· Proficient in Digital Applications.
· Committed, Capable, and Competent person.
· Conscientious, self-starter, and independent.
· Punctual, trustworthy, accountable, and meticulous in details.
· Ability to maintain RFCCD student information and records confidentially.
· Ability to perform responsibilities in an objective and unbiased manner.
Work Schedule: Year-round work schedule follows Greenville County Schools Academic Student Calendar. Summer Enrichment Program will run from June 5th through July 28th, daily from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday (when students are picked up).
Salary: After School Teachers will be paid $25.00 per hour.