At Solutions ITW, we’re seeking a driven and detail-oriented Project Manager to join our team, either remotely or in a hybrid capacity at our Greenville, SC office. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously, and possesses an unflinching commitment to continuous improvement and professional growth.
Serving Goodwills across America, we may not be a non-profit ourselves, but we understand the importance and rewards of mission-driven work. Our focus on delivering the best-in-class software solutions to support these organizations instills a sense of purpose and gratification in what we do.
This role is crucial in ensuring that we adhere to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies, and we’re looking for an individual who is not only formally trained in project management but also values flexibility and a nimble approach in the face of evolving project needs.
• Planning and defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Developing detailed work plans, including project timelines, milestones, and resources needed to achieve objectives.
• Directing and managing project development from initiation to closure, utilizing agile project management methodologies.
• Responsible for leading all project calls. Ensuring efficient communication among project stakeholders, making certain all parties are informed of progress, issues, and project deliverables.
• Tracking project deliverables using ClickUp and continuously monitoring project progress.
• Conducting project reviews to assess outcomes in relation to established benchmarks, project goals, and lessons learned
• Being committed to continuous process improvement and professional growth, fostering an environment that encourages new ideas, innovations, and personal development.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, or related field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent.
• Proven experience in software project management, preferably withing the SaaS industry.
• Strong knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
• Proven ability to manage a portfolio of 15-20 projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages to different stakeholders.
• Experience in Point of Sale industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and professional growth.
• High level knowledge of ClickUP or project management platform as well as Google workspace tools.
• Health Insurance with the ability to purchase family and supplemental coverage.
• Ability to participate in small profit-sharing plan.
Salary – $60,000-$80,000 DOE