We are seeking a detail-oriented Legal Assistant to join our law firm. We are primarily a real estate law firm; we also handle estate planning and business formation services. As a Legal Assistant, you will provide essential support to our attorneys and paralegal(s), ensuring efficient operations within our practice. Your responsibilities will include managing client communications, organizing client files, coordinating appointments, and assisting with administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in administrative assistance, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Client Communication: Professionally interact with clients, schedule appointments, and maintain regular communication to keep them informed and updated.
• Case Management: Organize and maintain case files ensuring all documents and information are properly filed and accessible.
• Administrative Support: Assist with general administrative tasks including managing calendars, coordinating appointments, and maintaining supplies.
• Filings: Record documents with the proper county offices.
• Legal Support: Provide support during and leading up to real estate closings, including attending meetings and coordinating logistics.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Any additional degree or certifications in a field relevant to our practice is preferred.]
• Experience as an Administrative Assistant is preferred.
• Experience within the real estate field is preferred.
• Familiarity with real estate legal procedures and terminology is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills in order to manage tasks, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for professional interaction with clients and staff.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and legal software.
• Collaborative attitude with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Two Weeks – Paid Vacation
• All Federal Holidays (Paid)
Salary: $40,000-$43,000/ Yearly