Exciting opportunity to start a new AI program for a global technology company.
Come join a team of passionate security professionals dedicated to protecting our client’s business operations. Schubring Global Solutions is a small, nimble business focused on partnering with our clients for mutual success. We are seeking an AI-focused Security Engineer to become a valued member of our team supporting a rapidly growing global technology client.
The SE will be part of a team responsible for protecting a rapidly expanding global enterprise. The primary focus of the Engineer will be to assist our large, global technology client in creating policies, managing projects, and driving innovation in AI. This is a new position that will signify autonomy with the ability to create an equally significant impact on the organization.
Additional responsibilities include research, standup, and management of the innovation lab, and partnering with stakeholders across the enterprise to develop AI focuses requirements and solutions. The ideal candidate will have AI/ML industry knowledge that evolves with current and emerging technologies understanding of key business and technological processes.
- Proactively own the responsibilities relating to the chatbot, artificial intelligence, and virtual assistant (VA) technology.
- Support cross-functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives. Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance. Perform assessments through fact-finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Support decision-making in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring a solid understanding of the business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision-making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives. Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- Design, build and maintain scalable production-ready ML systems for document understanding tasks.
- Collaborate closely with other ML engineers to build ML pipelines for data processing, training, inference, and evaluation.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Information Technology or related field or at least three years of experience in computer systems with some specialization in information or cybersecurity.
- Strong subject matter expertise with chatbot, artificial intelligence, or virtual assistant (VA) technology
- Proven experience in planning/use / understanding of multiple types of AI (Reactive, Limited Memory, Theory of Mind, and Self-Aware)
- Significant experience working with data wrangling, and analyzing large and diverse datasets and expertise with at least one modern programming language such as Python, Java, or Scala
- Proven skills related to machine learning and artificial intelligence to include assessment of model effectiveness, predictive analytics, explainability and bias.
- Proven experience with one or more of the following: computational linguistics, computer vision, or natural language processing
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience visualizing multi-dimensional data using tools such as Tableau, Kibana, neo4j, ggplot2, Plotly, matplotlib, or D3.js.
- Experience with databases technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Neo4j)
- Experience in the preparation of comprehensive written reports, presentations, and charts based on research, collection, and analysis of data
- Direct experience building machine learning solutions
- Experience in Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, Project Management, Program Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Agile experience working as a business analyst, project manager, or program manager or similar role
- Experience working w/Use Cases, Business Rules, and Supplementary Specs
- Experience/Knowledge on JAMA or BDD is a plus
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate internally with team members as well as externally with vendors and other service providers.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems, as well as Microsoft Office 365
- Travel is expected to be less than 25%
- Must be able to pass a company background check.
Salary: $115,000-$120,000/ Yearly