Job Responsibilities: Perform/Prepare for Multiple Assigned Clients:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual workflow management
- Routine accounting tasks and reconciliations
- Grants accounting and reporting
- Fixed assets and construction accounting
- Analytical reviews of financial results
- Accounting processes recommendations
- Financial statements for management
- Financial reports for Boards of Directors
- Annual budgeting and mid-year projections
- Annual Form 990 Tax Return
- Annual audit coordination
Required Experience and Skills
- Three years accounting and/or auditing experience
- Three years non-profit or governmental accounting and grants experience
- Two years of CPA firm or professional services firm experience
- Two years of comprehensive QuickBooks experience
- Advanced Excel software skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills·
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
Preferred Experience, Education and Skills
- Five years accounting and/or auditing experience
- Five years non-profit or governmental accounting and grants experience
- Supervisory and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Experience developing detailed budgets
- QuickBooks Online experience
- Aptitude for technology implementation
- Research skills
- Work from home office regularly; work at clients up to two days per week
- Flexible schedule; 30 regular hours per week schedule is acceptable
Compensation and Benefits:
- Exempt Position; compensation equal to $35 to $48 an hour
- Home office/technology stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Potential for health benefits stipend
*If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Great company seeking an amazing Brand Ambassador to join their team!
Skills / Attributes
- Clean Criminal Background
- Drug Free
- Valid Driver’s License
- Decent Driving History
- Basic Computer Skills
- Proven Track Record in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service
- Polished & Professional Appearance
- Extraverted Personality Type
- Confident, Bold, Assertive
- Best DISC Profiles = Inspirational, Persuader, Promoter, Results Oriented
Annual base salary between $40,000 plus 1% – 2% commissions on personal net sales from either the previous customer or personal net sales created from canvassing. Gas reimbursement or mileage reimbursement is determined by the owner and director of marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Visiting with previous customers to check on job completion.
- Delivering a small gift and receiving a 5-star review.
- Capturing pictures of services performed.
- Capturing referrals and scheduling new appointments with the customer for the sale of new projects and products as well as canvassing neighbors and neighborhoods for new opportunities and sales appointments.
If you are interested please send your resume’ to Info@flatfeehiring.com
Part-Time Bilingual Real Estate Associate
This is a fast-paced environment that requires outstanding customer interpersonal skills combined with excellent attention to detail to build relationships and trust with customers.
Computer skills are needed to effectively use the various technologies in the store to accurately analyze feet and recommend the best products to meet customer needs. Although the name suggests a focus only on foot problems, we carry a wide assortment of the latest walking and running shoes, sandals, work boots, dress shoes and even custom- made shoes for all adult sizes, styles, and tastes. The highly-accessible retail environment makes this a very comfortable place for customers to get the help they need. You will feel good about helping people who need it most.
Foot Solutions is a full-service men’s and women’s specialty shoe retailer. We fit shoes of all kinds and make custom foot orthotics as needed, or by prescription from a doctor. We will provide on-the-job training for the right candidate. This position is part-time, with evenings, Sundays, and all major holidays off.
Experience in a customer service-oriented environment is desirable.
Talking with Dr. offices or familiarity with Medicare insurance billing.
This position will be a mix of retail and operations.
Hours: 5 Days per week 3-5 hours per day M-F Salary:$16/Hourly